They simply transfuse his marrow through my Hickman Catheter as if it were blood.


Many people wondered how that works. My brother's marrow is placed into one of those plastic bags, like the ones found at blood drives and its disbursed into my blood stream. C'est finis!

They're continuously playing this movie in my $10/day television rental at Hopkins starring Ice Cube called "The Longshots". I absolutely love this movie. I believe it's a story that begins with believing in someone else to the point where you make them great and moves into a much greater theme of simply believing in yourself. I must've watched it 10 times already and still can't get enough. Simply Brilliant! I'm so grateful to be a part of this trial at Hopkins and am hoping to prove to be worthy enough of this blessing. To be cured of this disease is a longshot, but I believe -- in myself, in fate, in my destiny.
Thank you for reading.
Peace and Blessings,
Christina Madry
No comments:
Post a Comment